- High-Speed Steel Step Drill Bit
- Diameter: 13/16" to 1-3/8"
- Increments: 1/16"
- Length: 3"
- Flute Length: 2"
- Number of Hole Sizes: 10
- Step Depth: 1/8"
- Shank: 1/2"
- Point Type: For hole enlarging
- Application: For 1" conduit and tubing (requires 3/4" pilot hole)
- Self-starting point starts on contact
- Balanced double flute eliminates chatter and vibration
- Resharpenable cutting edge provides longer tool life
- Three-flat shank for reduced slippage
- For use with all common drilling needs
- Drills clean, accurate holes in these thin materials (up to 1/8 In.): sheet metal, ducts, steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic, plexiglass, wood, veneers, vinyl siding, plasterboard, PVC, stainless steel and cast iron
- USA is engraved on the bit
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see any items in your shopping cart!!!
To request an invoice from me that combines your shipping please use the cart feature in eBay to add items until you are done shopping. Then, hit the request total from seller button. If you do not do it this way eBay will force you to make immediate payments for each item you buy and you will be charged excess postage for each item.
Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice
AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may then pay for your order.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible