The patented Starrett® Roofing Tape is designed to assist in laying out the two most common roofing shingles. When laying conventional (traditional or 3-tab) shingles, use the black scale on the tape with bond markings indicated with a circle around the number and for dimensional (architectural) shingles, use the red scale on the tape with bond markings indicated with a red oval around the number. Using the pre-marked roofers blade, a grid is created using two series of linear measurements: Course layout - marked vertically along the slope of the roof and Bond Layout - marked horizontally. The Roofing Tape helps the roofer work more efficiently and reduces errors.
- Designed to save time and money
- Works with both traditional and architectural shingles
- Pre-marked blade
- Equipped with Starrett Tough Tip®
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
1. Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
2. Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
3. Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
4. AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
5. For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.
BC 4/4/18 QC