Milwaukee 48-40-4265 12" 60T Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade (1" Arbor)
Milwaukee Metal Circular Saw Blades are specifically designed to exceed contractors expectations for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. The metal cutting circular saw blades feature hand-tensioned hardened alloy steel bodies. This extends your blades life and delivers you the highest quality cuts available. The blades feature Carbide-Tipped Teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind allowing you to shear through metal delivering you burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound and noise
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish
- Application Metal
- Kerf Thickness 0.087 in
- Number of Teeth 60
- Tooth Grind Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- Composition Carbide
- Hook Angle 0 Degrees
- Arbor Size 1 in
- Size 12
- Diameter 12 in.
- Length 18.0 in
- Weight 2.61 lb
- Height 0.2 in
- Width 14.0 in
- Thickness 1/16 in. - 3/16 in.
- Material Application Metal
- Aeronca x 1 all