Irwin 24130PTL Marathon 7-1/4" x 24 Tooth Deck Saw Blade
Cuts all pressure treated & composite decking materials
This Marathon 7-1/4" Deck Blade is the perfect blade if you are building a deck. This Marathon has a silicone coat for applications in pressure treated lumber. The Silicone Coat allows the blade to slice easier through material reducing pitch and resin build-up. The specially engineered heat vents reduces heat and resin build-up which can lead the blade to binding and warping. The thin kerf design provides a faster, cleaner cutting action. The unique shoulder design gives you more support behind each tooth and also gives you consistent chip removal. The alternate top bevel tooth grind is a great feature to have when cross cutting and ripping. A blend of precision design and engineering, exacting tolerances, and unparalleled production quality is what makes Marathon blades last far longer than conventional blades.
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
- Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
- Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
- Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
- AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
- For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.
Aeronca x 10 kuna frt of 1