1/2", Flexible Shank, High Speed Steel Installer Bit
54" Overall Length, Has Wire Fishing Hole, Has Extension Capability
Helpful tip these bits are flexible not bendable!!
Features and Benefits
Flexible drill bits are used for versatile drilling and pulling wire through walls, ceilings and floor . They are constructed of spring steel which makes the shank more flexible and allows the bit to be curved inside walls to reach angles.
High Speed Steel (HSS) provides good wear resistance and can be used in general purpose applications on both ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Unique combination of 135 Degree self-centering split point stepped to 118 Degree hole enlarging body for fast, easy starts and smooth drilling
- Hole in flute for easy wire pulling through walls, ceilings and floors
- 3-flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck and includes hole for wire pulling
- Tapered flute for faster chip ejection, less binding and smoother drilling Does not apply to 1/4" diameter SKUs
- Premium high speed steel construction for extended drilling life in metal, wood and plastic
Aeronca x 2 Riverdock