Armstrong 30-234 1-1/16" 12pt Combination Wrench Black USA
Overall length 14-3/4"
- Box ends incorporate a radius corner design that engages the flats of the fastener, not the corners, providing up to 15 to 20% more torque while reducing fastener rounding, enhancing the turning of worn fasteners
- Box ends are offset a true 15 deg for clearing obstructions and knuckle clearance on flat surfaces
- The shank to box end transition area is also reinforced to provide greater strength
- Open end has a radius design for greater strength, especially when compared to a hex open end
- Large size stamp on both sides of the wrench for ease in identification
- Black oxide finish provides smooth edges with an industrial finish
- Manufactured from high alloy steel using the most up-to-date manufacturing process and heat treat for greater strength and durability.
- Aeronca x 2 1428 14s aisle