Milwaukee 48-39-0502 Deep Cut Band Saw Blade 44-7/8" X 10 TPI Bulk Lot of 5 USA
NOTICE: READ BELOW
1) Are they Milwaukee? YES these are Milwaukee blades
2) Is there a package? NO - These are shipped BULK LOOSE - NO PACKAGING
3) Are they marked? NO, Milwaukee does not mark their blades
4) What materials do they cut? These are for THIN MILD STEEL!!. They will NOT cut stainless, chromemoly or hardened metals. They are designed to cut THIN mild steel with a maximum thickness of 1/2"
5) What do they fit? Any brand of portable band saw that uses 44-7/8" blades
6) Is there a warranty? There is NO warranty on band saw blades.
7) Are they guaranteed not to break? NO. Blades are expendable. They will eventually either break or the teeth wear down with use. It is just what they do. Breakage and tooth wear do NOT mean the blades are defective.