Delta 35-7657 10" 40 Tooth General Purpose Circular Saw Blade
- Delta performance is now available in a blade
- This 10-inch, 40-tooth model represents a new line of saw blades crafted with the latest technology and the highest standards in quality
- Each blade is laser cut to be incredibly accurate and to eliminating warping
- The C4 micro-grain carbide teeth are precision ground so that each tooth planes the wood for an exceptionally smooth finish
- The laser-cut expansion slots minimize noise and edge vibration, and extra sharp cutting edges dramatically reduce splintering and tear-out.
- 20 degree hook angle
- Premium C4 Micrograin Carbide
- Heavy gauge laser cut hardened and tempered steel plate is precision balanced for accurate cuts producing tight joints.
- Laser cut expansion slots minimize vibration for excellent surface finish.
- 5/8" arbor 6000rpm max.
Made in the USA