Delta 35-7657 10" 40 Tooth General Purpose Circular Saw Blade
- Delta performance is now available in a blade
- This 10-inch, 40-tooth model represents a new line of saw blades crafted with the latest technology and the highest standards in quality
- Each blade is laser cut to be incredibly accurate and to eliminating warping
- The C4 micro-grain carbide teeth are precision ground so that each tooth planes the wood for an exceptionally smooth finish
- The laser-cut expansion slots minimize noise and edge vibration, and extra sharp cutting edges dramatically reduce splintering and tear-out.
- 20 degree hook angle
- Premium C4 Micrograin Carbide
- Heavy gauge laser cut hardened and tempered steel plate is precision balanced for accurate cuts producing tight joints.
- Laser cut expansion slots minimize vibration for excellent surface finish.
- 5/8" arbor 6000rpm max.
Made in the USA or U.K. you will receive one or the other with no choice
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
- Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
- Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
- Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
- AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
- For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you are shopping on our website at cripedistributing, this will all happen automatically!!
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us or call us at (208) 424-3370. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible. Much of our inventory is kept offsite from our offices, so if you have a question that requires us to get the physical item in order to answer it, please allow at least two business days for a response.